Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» General Discussion
About Surrender EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
About Surrender EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:55 am by Guest

» Faiths Fields
About Surrender EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:41 am by Rubin

» Log Den
About Surrender EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 pm by Rubin

» Den Clearing
About Surrender EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:54 pm by Sakura

» Dense Forest
About Surrender EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 pm by Sakura

» Surrender Markets
About Surrender EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:18 am by Rubin

» More To Know
About Surrender EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:55 am by Sakura

» Our Planet
About Surrender EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:26 pm by Rubin

Top posters
Sakura
About Surrender I_vote_lcapAbout Surrender I_voting_barAbout Surrender I_vote_rcap 
Rubin
About Surrender I_vote_lcapAbout Surrender I_voting_barAbout Surrender I_vote_rcap 
Dex

Word Count
Word Length: 0

About Surrender

Go down

About Surrender Empty About Surrender

Post by Sakura Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:11 pm

About Surrender

WELCOME TO SURRENDER Guest!
Surrender is a semi-realistic wolf role play. There are two packs; the Chishio Pack and the Kumori Pack. Kumori and Chishio are sister packs, and have their own territories and boundaries. However, the laws for both packs are the same. Many different types of wolves are able to join either pack. Once a wolf has earned enough trust, they are able to choose which pack they would wish to join. Members of either pack are able to travel over to the different territories.

» ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️ «
Any and all information and ideas, have ben created by JeansHowl [Sakura and Rubin]. We advise that members and guests respect the COPYRIGHT policy and we trust that you will not steal anything from the pack.
Statistics [Updated every week]
Total Member's: 2
Chishio Members: 1
Kumori Members: 1
Pack Created: 6/8/13
Contest/s being Held: None Yet
Pack Colours: White, Grey, Black
Forums?: ACCEPTING ALL
WQ Thread: >>>>><<<<<
Newest Member: ---

Rules

1. Follow and abide by the rules. We have them for a reason, and it is to keep the packs in top condition!
  2. No cussing! We want to try and keep PG 13, but if there ever were to be any younger members here, we would like to make a good impression.
  3. Be respectful! So don't go around and start a war about 'who said what' or 'they can't join cause...' CODE: GIVE
  4. Stay active! You need to post at least two posts a week on the site in role play. This is how the pack stays active!
  5. Help others. If someone doesn't understand something or asks a question, point them in the right direction OR tell a Korra/Roma/Ronu and they can help out.
  6. Join in the fun! The pack is full of fun and exciting things; don't be afraid to not have a go! Member's will enjoy it much more if they all have a try!
  7. Follow and read through any other rule/how-to on the website so you understand everything; and don't be afraid to ask!

Symbols
♀ = Female
♂ = Male
C = Coins
EFA = Excused for Absence
☆ = Trust Points
✗ = First Warning
✗✗ = Second Warning
✗✗✗ = Banned
PMoTM = Pack Member of The Month
CP = Chishio Pack
KP = Kumori Pack

Ranks
 Below are the ranks set for both the Kumori and Chishio pack. Members are only able to gain these ranks once they have gained a certain amount of trust points and joined either pack.

High Tier
Korra:
Korra's are the leader's of the pack. They strive to keep the packs running, lively and healthy. They need to be shown great respect at any given time. The members of this group are highly trusted wolves and are the highest ranked member in either pack.
CP || Sakura ||  ||C: UNLIMITED || ☆: 1000+
KP || Rubin || ♂ || C: UNLIMITED || ☆: 1000+
| CLOSED GROUP |

Roma:
Roma's are the second highest member/s in the pack. They are highly trusted as well as loyal to both members and the Korra's. These wolves have earned these positions and will help the Korra to run the pack as well as join in special meetings.
| EARNED GROUP |

Ronu:
Ronu's are third in command. These wolves are here to keep the pack members in place as well as help the Korra's. For wolves in this group to become Roma's, they must first show their loyalty to the pack and Korra and prove they are worthy of the rank.  
| EARNED GROUP |

Medium Tier
Elite:
The wolves in this group have been trained specifically to take down prey to feed the pack. These wolves run by the rules of "Pack Eats First". The pack members rely on these wolves to provide the best proteins for any and all members.
| OPEN |

Defender:
These wolves are strong and brave warriors of the pack. They battle and put it place, the wolves who trespass on the territory. These members will fight for the pack diligently, through the bad and good times.
| OPEN |

Shaman:
Shaman's spend their time learning what remedies they can create using what is found on the land. They are caring members of the pack, and deserve as much respect as any other member. They treat to the sick and injured no matter what the weather is.
| OPEN |

Caretaker:
Caretaker's are the loveable and loyal members who take care of the packs pups. As well as taking care of the younger members, they also help train the pups to learn the ways of the pack.
| OPEN |

Lower Tier

Youngster:
Youngster's are the pups of members in the pack. Each pup has an assigned Caretaker, to teach them the ways of the pack as well as take care of them. After the pups are a year old, they must choose a rank they would wish to 'try-out' for.
| CLOSED momentarily |

Mega:
The lowest of the low; these wolves have broken the laws of the pack too many times and have been placed in this rank. They must prove to the rest of the pack that they deserve their old rank.
| CLOSED |

Newcomer:
These are the wolves who wish to join the pack. They must show they are active and loyal members and promise to abide by the laws. These members are not full members until they earn their rank.
| OPEN |

More Information
Because Surrender is a semi-realistic pack, there are a few things that members should know. The obvious thing is that the wolves can talk! But, we do have other traits that are great fun for members like the coin's system. Members can purchase items that they may use in role play. They can also buy orbs which can change their gender, pelt colour, eye colour etc. Other then a few minor things... the packs are pretty much normal!

Taken an Interest?
 So Surrender has caught your attention? GREAT! We would love to have new members! If you don't feel like joining as a full member yet, you can apply as a friend. Friends are able to go into 'Open Territory Role Play' [Not the pack Areas] and role play there with other members/friends [as long as they follow the rules]. They may not however join in specific events/contests, but they are able to jump through the site!
 If you have your own pack, and would wish to be allies, feel free to fill out a forum. The more allies the merrier!
Forums
Joining Forum
Code:

[b][font=Courier New][center]I Wan't To Join![/center][/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Wolf Name:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Wolf Age:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Wolf Gender:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Activity Level:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]How did you find us?:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Desired Rank:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]CODE:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Anything else?:[/font][/b]

Friend Forum

Code:

[b][font=Courier New][center]Let's Be Friends![/center][/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Wolf Name:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Wolf Age:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Wolf Gender:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Personality:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]CODE:[/font][/b]

Pack Ally Forum
Code:

[b][font=Courier New][center]Let's Be Allies![/center][/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Pack Name:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Alpha/s:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Website Link:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Courier New]Thread Link {WQ only}:[/font][/b]

[/left]
If you have sent in a forum, please come and check back in 1-7 days to see if you have been accepted or not [you will be given a reason as to why].

Goals

• Have Five Active Members
  • Have Ten Active Members
  • First Affiliate
  • First Pack Friend
  • First Event/Contest
  • First Plot Event
  • First Member of the Month
  • Stay active for 3 Months

Other Information
We are a new pack, but we definitely have many fun and exciting events that have been planned for the pack. Each month, there will hopefully be new and exciting events, plots, contests and/or games for members to participate in.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below or PM myself.
rainbow wolfeh 
Sakura
Sakura
Korra

Female Posts : 19

Inventory
Holding: Blue Orb, Dream Catcher
Wearing: Rubins Flower
Wish List: Gold Orb

Back to top Go down